Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Well, if you're a Stephenie Meyer fan, this will sadden you.

I think it a wee bit silly, to the tune of "I'm taking my dolls and going home." Oh, I know that all artists have rights, and I support them, but her real fans will still buy the fourteen dollar copy at Walmart or even the 20 dollar copy at B&N despite having read whatever online. I seriously doubt she will/would lose any money over this. It seems like her feelings are hurt and she needs to deal with the source.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this a few days ago and thought the same thing. I haven't read it yet, though. I will, but life has been too busy. And you're right, I would have bought it anyway. Truthfully, I probably wouldn't even have even gone looking for the illegal copy online because I'd rather read her finished, edited version anyway. I mean, even her edited versions could use some editing, so I guess I'm just not eager to slog through the rough draft.