Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sad, But True

These are the only pics I took when we were in Texas. I could have taken pics at Gatti Land, the sea center, the pool, with more family, at the INFAMOUS Chuck E Cheese's (which you will surely hear about soon) The Great Texas Mosquito Festival, The Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory, at the park, etc etc etc, but we just didn't do it. Shame on us.

James finally allowing Aries to be near him.

Styling Papa's hair




Enjoying himself at the beach. All he wanted to do was keep throwing things into the waves and watch them come back.


2 comments:

Chelle said...

I love your blogs! You are too funny! Hey, how was the Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory. I've been begging my hubby to take me. Is it worth our drive?

The only one who writes anything said...

The main reason we did the Blue Bell thing was to break up our trip to Austin...get out, stretch legs, eat ice cream :)

It wasn't a very interesting tour, but I'm glad to say I've done it once.