Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kids say...

As I walk into the office, James yells, "Mommy, don't look at what I'm doing! Go away!"

***
Me: I don't think I want to know why this is wet.

James: It's just cause I peed on it.

***
James comes into our room at 6am and pokes me awake, "Mommy, it's so lonely in my room. Only one person sleeps there and two people sleep here. I'm alone." (insert pouting here.)

***

While playing Wii anything, "I've got MAD SKILLZ!" If either Ben and or I play badly, "Oh, that's too bad, you've got Sad Skillz."

***

He's very sassy mouthed lately. He often says, "Mommy, you already told me that and I don't want to hear it again. Stop talking." Then the timeout starts.

***

He came into our room last night shivering because he had a fever. He says, "I....I...I...can't...can't...stttttooopp...wwwiggling." Poor baby.

No comments: