Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tagged

Since Ann tagged me over a month ago... I figured it was time to fess up. Here are 6 things that most people don't know about me.

1) I don't know how to do a hyperlink. It would have been cool to hyperlink Ann's name to lead all of you to her blog, but alas, don't know how. If someone would be kind enough to instruct me...

2) I actually love to eat Ramen noodles. I can afford to spend more than 20 cents on a meal, but sometimes, I just have to have the noodles.

3) I actually write letters/emails/make phone calls to companies to complain or comment on their products. I DON'T MAKE STUFF UP to get free products, I just tell them what I think or what happened, and they thank me and often send me great stuff :) One time I complained about a piece of plastic that I found in my Walmart brand wheat thins and they Fed-exed me a huge box of 20 different kinds of crackers and cookies. I donated them to the nursery... Anyway, Ben absolutely HATES that I do it--even when he is not involved in any way.

4) I have Restless Leg Syndrome. Its for real. I hate it, but its not bad enough that I need medicine. If I do a ton of leg-lifts, the symptoms usually go away.

5) I have a really hard time paying attention in church-mostly sacrament meeting. It has nothing to do with James. I have a hard time staying focused in meetings where I am not expected to be an active participant. My highest compliment to a particularly great speaker is, "I paid attention to the whole thing!" :)

6) I sleep with earplugs in and the sheet over my head. Ever since James was born, I've become a poor sleeper and hyper sensitive to everything when I'm trying to sleep. I get my best sleep after 5am. I also still love to sleep in, even though I'm a real adult. If I had my way, I'd sleep til 9am everyday.

Instead of me tagging 6 people, why don't you consider yourself tagged if you read all of this! That's right, I mean you!

No comments: