Friday, January 04, 2008

Making the cut

Well, according to our agreement, it was time to cut James' hair. Since all the men in the family said he was looking like a girl, I told Ben I'd allow a haircut after all the holidays. My baby lost all his curls, waah! He did really well for the cut, as long as I was nearby providing fruit snacks!




I love this picture of James and Ben getting haircuts together!


Here are some 'after' photos. I'm not crazy about the cut, but the hairstylist did everything with scissors. She didn't want to scare him with clippers.



What a little boy! If you really want to compare the before, check out the Christmas morning pics below.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I hate to side with the men. . . .but, he really looks cute (and old) with his hair cut! The time had come to do it!

J & K Shapiro said...

I LOVE the cut! He looks sooo cute. I don't know why but I love it when little boys look like little men. I think it so darling and charming!
Great story about James at church. It will be fun to find out who this "little" guy is going to be and do!