We're at the end of the second day of potty training. Can I quit yet?
Well, I guess I won't quit, yet. I've got the timer set for 30 minute increments and I'm hoping to lengthen the time soon. I'm worn out from:
1) Being really excited and enthusiastic about pee.
2) Being really casual and nonchalant about accidents and the subsequent clean up (we've had 3 each day.)
3) Hefting him onto and off of the toilet every 30 minutes or so.
4) Thinking about doing this for the rest of forever.
5) Thinking about what will happen when I actually let him leave the house.
He already told us, "I don't want to be a big boy anymore, give me back my diapers." I wanted to agree, but then I remembered that we'd most likely have to move on to Depends.
Oh well, tomorrow is another day. I wonder what would happen if he peed on the floor at Sam's Club.
On a non-potty related topic...
How do I know what size bicycle to buy for James? We want to get him a bike with training wheels for his birthday next week, but I don't know how to buy a bike. Somebody, anybody, help with this, please?