Sunday, August 10, 2008

Well, that was interesting. I just got a calling that I've never heard of before. Actually, they may have made it up :) They did make up the title...Ward Communication and Technology something or the other. I am to maintain the official ward website, facilitate online communication for ward members (email, blogs, etc) and help ward members use technology when they teach. Sounds really interesting, but I need some brainstorming from out there, loyal readers. What do all of you and your wards out there do that involves the internet for communication and technology for teaching and what not?

Comments, please!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Yeah um no advice for ya except good luck with that. Ha ha! YOu will be great at whatever it is you are supposed to do with this calling, I have no doubt you will figure it out and make it fun too.